I split my writing between this blog and the Stimpunks blog. Stimpunks is a philanthropic LLC we started to house our Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging consulting as well as our direct giving to neurodivergent and disabled creators. More on Stimpunks later.
- Abed’s Autistic Abandonment Experience Supercut
- My Electric Wheelchair
- The Five Neurodivergent Love Languages
- We’re Emptying the Pews of Toxic Christianity
- Electrify Everything: Decarbonization Requires Electrification
- Back to Normal, Back to Inaccessible
- Shiny Thing Equity Arithmetic
- Does Behaviorism Belong in the Classroom?
- Profiting from Misery: When Autism Researchers Disregard Harms
- Identity Politics: A Healthy Love for Ourselves, Our Communities, and All People
- There Is Little Empirical Basis to Suggest That PBS Is Effective
- Intersectionality and Professionalism
- Defining Equity and Inequity
- Equity Literacy: Learning to Be a Threat to Inequity in Our Spheres of Influence
- Politically and Culturally-engaged Collaborators, Not Just Users and Testers
- Flexibility makes a big difference in inclusion.
- 20 reasons why I (an autistic person) am stressed pretty much constantly…
- Fundamental Attribution Error and the Conquering Gaze from Nowhere