- Lucky Line 40401 Secure-A-Key
- Soft Flex 0.19″ 49 Strand Beading Wire
- 2mm x 2mm Copper Crimp Tubes
- Sharpie Stainless Steel Pen
- Field Notes FN-01 Notebook
- ACCO Ideal Clamp
- Lucky Line 71101 Flex-o-loc Key Ring
- 15mm and 20mm McGizmo Clips
- 6mm – 10mm Split Rings
- Leatherman Squirt ES4
- Spyderco Ladybug H-1 Hawkbill
- Foursevens Mini ML
- OG Shop Rag
For my introduction to Rhodia, I grabbed the Essential Box. I really like the head-stapled look.
I also got a couple of A7 pocket sized side-stapled notebooks. Here they are next Field Notes and Doane Paper notebooks for size comparison. The Rhodia are smaller and would make a pretty nice EDC notebook if the Field Notes/Doane Paper 3.5″x5.5″ form is too large for you . The glossy covers on the Rhodia might make it wear better in the pocket, but I prefer matte, kraft paper type covers that I can write on.