Broad nib Pilot Vanishing Point, Diamine Red Dragon, Rhodiarama Webnotebook
Here’s a quick shot of the latest haul. I now own the obligatory Vanishing Point. Very nice. I got it with a broad nib for a change of pace. I also got a 1.1mm stub italic nib for my TWSBI 580. As for the Midori refills and accessories, I’m making a vegan traveler’s notebook. Time to get handy with some faux leather and canvas.
- Diamine Meadow (80ml)
- Diamine Red Dragon (80ml)
- Midori Traveler’s Notebook Accessory 004 – Zippered Pocket (Passport Size)
- Midori Traveler’s Notebook Accessory 009 – Repair Kit
- Midori Traveler’s Notebook Accessory 010 – Kraft File Folder (Passport Size)
- Midori Traveler’s Notebook Accessory 011 – Connecting Rubber Bands (Passport Size)
- Midori Traveler’s Notebook Refill 001 – Lined (Passport Size)
- Midori Traveler’s Notebook Refill 005 – MD Paper (Passport Size)
- Pilot Namiki Blue/Black (Cartridges)
- Pilot Vanishing Point Fountain Pen – Black Matte [Broad 18K Rhodium-Plated Nib]
- Rhodia Webnotebook – 5.5 x 8.25, Lined Paper – Black
- TWSBI 580 Steel Nib Unit – 1.1mm Stub Italic
Here are the Pilot Metropolitan with the CON-50 piston converter and the stock squeeze converter, the Lamy Safari with the Z24 converter, and the TWSBI Diamond 580. For ~ US$100 you can get three really great beginner fountain pens that will let you have fun with cartridges and bottled ink and different nibs. The TWSBI is loaded with Pilot Iroshizuki Yama-guri (Wild Chestnut) ink. I’d like to add a Kaweco AL Sport to this lineup.