- NeuroTribes: The Legacy of Autism and the Future of Neurodiversity by @stevesilberman
- Uniquely Human: A Different Way of Seeing Autism by @Bprizant1
- ADHD Nation: Children, Doctors, Big Pharma, and the Making of an American Epidemic by @alanschwarz
- Everyday Aspergers by @aspergersgirls
- The Real Experts: Readings for Parents of Autistic Children edited by @MichelleSWrites
- The Eagle Tree: The Remarkable Story of a Boy and a Tree by @nedwriting
- Unbroken Brain: A Revolutionary New Way of Understanding Addiction (intersectional with neurodiversity) by @maiasz
- The Dyslexia Empowerment Plan: A Blueprint for Renewing Your Child’s Confidence and Love of Learning by @benfoss
- Design for Real Life by @meyerweb and @sara_ann_marie
Steve Silberman discusses several of these in this interview at Five Books. See also his recommended reading list.
Follow the #ActuallyAutistic hashtag for perspective from actually autistic folks. Note that identity-first language is generally preferred in this community.
6 thoughts on “Neurodiversity Library”